Here are 10 quotes to consider as you think about the role of trust in your life.
- “Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” –Ernest Hemingway
- “Trust, but verify.” —Ronald Reagan
- “He who does not trust enough will not be trusted.” —Lao Tzu
- “When mistrust comes in, loves goes out.” —Irish proverb
- “We need people in our lives with whom we can be as open as possible. To have real conversations with people may seem like such a simple, obvious suggestion, but it involves courage and risk.” —Thomas Moore
- “Learning to trust is one of life’s most difficult tasks.” —Isaac Watts
- “Trust is like blood pressure. It’s silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly.” —Frank Sonnenberg
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it.” —Warren Buffett
- “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” —Albert Einstein
I thought these quotes were never more relevant than now. October, 2017.
If you’ve got a quote that just MUST be added, don’t hesitate to comment. Thanks.